Term and Conditions
Term and Conditions
This is the official website of Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L.
1. The copyrights on the entire content of this website are the property of Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L.
2. The conditions of use refer exclusively to the website https://www.surveyingismt.com/
If you do not agree with the conditions of your use of the website and the processing of personal data by Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L., we suggest that you stop using this website.
3. Tariffs, promotions of Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. presented in brochures, leaflets or user guides are indicative. Complete and updated information is permanently available on the website https://www.surveyingismt.com/
4. The content of the site https://www.surveyingismt.com/ may not be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, copied or transmitted in any form, including but not limited to electronic form without the prior written permission of Marketing Digital Mobil SRL Published materials and content https://www.surveyingismt.com/ may be used for personal purposes, and their marketing is prohibited.
Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. is not responsible for damages caused by unauthorized use of the information on https://www.surveyingismt.com/
Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. reserves the right to make changes to the materials and content https://www.surveyingismt.com/ depending on the changes that take place regarding the products and services sold.Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. is not responsible for material costs and / or losses resulting from the use of information from https://www.surveyingismt.com/
Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. is not responsible for any damage that has occurred as a result of malfunctions of any kind of https://www.surveyingismt.com/
Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. does not assume responsibility for the veracity of information provided by third parties on https://www.surveyingismt.com/
Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. reserves the right to change the content and structure of the website at any time.
5. Perfecting the distance contract, validity
- Once the order is launched from https://www.surveyingismt.com/, the buyer accepts the communication by e-mail or telephone through which the administrator carries out his activity.
- This distance contract enters into force when the order is confirmed by the administrator. Confirmation is made verbally (by phone) or electronically (e-mail).
https://www.surveyingismt.com/ are the basis of the contract thus completed.
- The administrator does not consider in any form an unconfirmed order as having the value of a Contract.
-The buyer becomes the owner of the goods after confirming the payment, in case of payment by PO or card respectively after making the payment and signing the transport documents in case of delivery by courier with cash on delivery.
6. Prices, payment methods, invoicing
-Prices are displayed on the page dedicated to each product, contain VAT and do not include delivery costs unless this aspect is expressly specified or is offered as a bonus for large orders. If the price is not displayed, you will have the opportunity to request an offer and an operator will communicate the price to you as soon as possible.
-The price of the ordered product is the one displayed on the date of placing the order.
-The price printed on the invoice is the same as the one sent by the operators when confirming the order.
-The price of the products from https://www.surveyingismt.com/ may be different from the one from the physical stores.
Payment methods are available on the order launch page.
-Based on the information held by https://www.surveyingismt.com/ and those provided by the buyer, an invoice will be issued for the delivered goods. At the same time, the package will be accompanied by the documentation provided by law for the ordered product (s), as the case may be: certificate / declaration of conformity, guarantee certificate, instructions for use, etc.
The products are available in stock. However, the administrator cannot guarantee the availability of the posted products. Customers are correctly informed, according to the terms and conditions, of the availability of the ordered products before the delivery confirmation. Rarely, communication errors can occur in this regard.
SC. Marketing Digital Mobil SRL. guarantees that the delivered products are original, sealed (in the form they come from partners) and accompanied by the fiscal invoice, receipt (issued by the administrator or the courier company) and, as the case may be, a guarantee certificate (for products that require a guarantee). We declare on our own responsibility according to the provisions of art. 5 of GD no. 1022/2002 on the regime of products that may endanger life and health, occupational safety and environmental protection that the delivered products do not endanger life, health, occupational safety, do not produce negative impact on the environment and are in accordance with : EC Directives 67/549 / EEC and 1999/45 / EC (subject to compliance with handling, transport and storage according to the Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets issued by the supplier and originally in the company's headquarters and on the website www.marketing- digital-mobil.com next to the products in question.
The products sold are guaranteed quality for the period written on the packaging, under the conditions of compliance with the storage and transport requirements.
For any complaint or notification, please contact us at the email address email@example.com
9. Information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal
These provisions are completed with law 365/2002 on electronic commerce republished and amended and with GEO 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts concluded with professionals.
According to GEO 34/2014, you have the right to withdraw from this contract, without specifying the reasons and without incurring penalties within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, enter into physical possession of the products.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract, using an unequivocal statement, for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail. Our data are: SC. Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. SRL, Str. Progresului, no. 125, Piatra Neamt, Bl. D8, Sc.A, Ap.13 ,, 610171, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
For this purpose, you can use the adjacent withdrawal model, but its use is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw, we will refund any amount we have received from you, including delivery costs, except for additional costs due to the fact that you have chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery type offered by us, without delay. unjustified and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The additional costs represent any costs (transport, delivery, reduction of the value of the products resulting from handling, other than those necessary to determine the nature of the qualities and operation of the products, postage or any other nature) to be borne by the consumer during the exercise of the right. withdrawal. Courier service costs are non-refundable. The standard delivery is considered the free delivery for orders over 300 RON. We will make this refund using the same payment method as used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to another refund method; In any case, you will not be charged any fees as a result of such a refund. We may defer refund until the date we receive the products back or until the time you provide us with proof that you have returned the products, the nearest date being valid.
If you have received products in connection with the contract, ship the products or hand them directly to us at any of the locations displayed on the Contact page of the website https://www.surveyingismt.com/, without undue delay and, in in any case, within a maximum of 14 days from the date on which you notified us of the withdrawal. The deadline is met if the products are returned before the expiration of the 14-day period.
The conditions of the right of withdrawal apply only to individual consumers, defined in art. 2, point 1 of GEO 34/2014.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products. The consumer is responsible for the integrity of the product until it enters the possession of the store. The approximate cost is estimated at a maximum of 10 lei / kg.
You are responsible for diminishing the value of the products resulting from handling, other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and operation of the products.
At the request and with the consent of the consumer, Marketing Digital Mobil SRL can recommend to the buyer the purchase of another product of a quality and at a price equivalent to those requested in the first order. The initial order will be canceled on the date of confirmation of the order of the product / products that replace the initial product.
If you are thinking of returning the product, do not use it! You cannot use the products you have received before making a decision to cancel the sale-purchase agreement. The right of withdrawal exists to allow you to examine the product as you would in a store, not to give you 14 days of free use.
they were the subject of a special order
have been distinctly customized at the request of the consumer
were made according to consumer specifications (eg: tinting the product in the color desired by the customer)
shows signs of impact, damage, wear
they have been unsealed and no longer have the original packaging intact, with all accessories and the label intact.
are put by any means in a condition unsuitable for resale
For products picked up by the buyer directly from the store, as the buyer has the opportunity to check the product directly, the return conditions set out in this section do not apply.
Marketing Digital Mobil SRL will bear the return expenses if it is imputable to it. (The products received do not correspond to the order, they are other than those requested by sending it).
For other information related to the return of the products, please contact us through the contact form or at the email address .....
Withdrawal form template
This form is sent back completed only if you want to withdraw from the contract.
- To SC. Marketing Digital Mobil SRL, Str. Progress no. 125, Bl.D8, Sc.A, Ap.13, Piatra Neamt, 610171, E-mail: email@example.com,
- I hereby inform you of my / our withdrawal from the contract regarding the online sale of the following products: ________________________
Order on __________ / received on ____________
Nr. Invoice __________
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
10. Working hours, deliveries, deadlines
-An order can be placed at any time but the processing period is from Monday to Friday in the time interval 8-16, except for public holidays.
- The products available in the online store can be delivered by courier within the city of Piatra Neamt in the specified area or by couriers.
- The delivery term for the products is 48-72 hours from the moment of confirmation of delivery.
- Physical deliveries are made door to door, by express courier, outside the distribution area through the DHL fleet - outsourced service, therefore independent of the administrator. There may be delays compared to the delivery time set at the time of order confirmation; in this case the administrator does not assume any responsibility on behalf of the courier companies.
-The administrator assumes the responsibility regarding the delivery of the products ordered by the buyer. The risk of loss of the good is transferred to the buyer at the time of the actual delivery of the good.
11. Buyer's obligations
- to provide real, correct and current information about his entity when requested, otherwise there is the possibility of refusing orders;
- to accept the solution of the eventual problems within 30 days from the date of their notification through an email addressed to the administrator;
- to accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the administrator once the orders are launched and to pay the value of the goods through the methods provided, at the time of sending the order.
12. Obligations of the seller
-to provide users with free professional information on its products and services. The content published in the virtual store is indicative. The characteristics of the products and the related technical documentation displayed on the site are provided by manufacturers and suppliers. Product images are displayed for presentation. Depending on the batch in which they were manufactured, the actual appearance of the product may differ.
- to contact customers to confirm orders, by e-mail or telephone;
- to deliver the products within 30 days from the delivery confirmation, if they are in stock;
- to use the personal data collected from clients / users in accordance with the `Confidentiality` section, an integral part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS